Sunday, June 7, 2009

Want Access to the Beta?


Do you want access to the Uncharted 2: Among Thieves beta? I know right, we shouldn't even ask, of course you do. Well we have a code waiting here just for you, that's right for you!

All you have to do is post a comment under this article and we'll randomly choose a winner to join the mayhem going on in the UC:2 beta. (Yes, GGT staff has been playing in the beta too!)

So that's it! Just post a comment, and leave your e-mail and you may be the winner of this incredible offer.

CONGRATULATIONS! A WINNER HAS BEEN CHOSEN. EVERYONE CHECK THEIR E-MAILS.

65 comments:

  1. i can has beta
    :)

    tdipod@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving it away

    hope I win

    FlipHKD2021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please beta be mine?

    thehumanpea@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can has please?

    sameh_101@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I have the beta, please?

    lukeduke789@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. would be awsome if I could win one!

    jkanddxtr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I probably wont win, but no use in not trying. I will be very thankful if you choose me.

    Deathykinz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uncharted defines third-person shooter!

    icomet@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for being generous and sharing.:)
    Thanks in advance!

    jokalo283@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do want the beta. No lie. I seen some gameplay, the rest of my clan has it and I bought infamous and the code wasn't in it. You know how you buy a used game from gamestop. The case was like that. Tape held the game closed. The game was new but he the beta was out of it. So yes I want the code.

    ratedrko22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want the eta please im a big fan please. it looks awesome and i would like to try it out. thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ aqrui23 - We appreciate you wanting to enter our content but you will need to supply us with an e-mail to be eligible to win. If you don't we will simply have to discard your application.

    We hope you understand.

    Also to all contestants we are loving the participation. There's no determined end date yet, but be sure to actively check back here at GGT and as well your e-mails.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please be generous kind sir.

    eamon-kenny@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. @eamon-kenny - Please supply us with an e-mail to be officially eligible in this contest.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for updating your contact information.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please Pick me i really want this beta

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gavin please post your e-mail.

    UPDATE TO ALL: All submissions without e-mails, or posts that are irrelevant will be deleted by 11PM EST on June 7th 2009 if they aren't fixed with the expected requirements to be an eligible submission. This means you will be disqualified from the contest. We hope you understand.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well, here goes nothin =).

    gbrodriguez91@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. soccerosikowim77@aol.com

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a big Uncharted fan every since i played it the first time sitting with my dad solving the puzzles. Thanks.

    dukemn5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. patricio13@comcast.net been tring to get a code for a week

    ReplyDelete
  22. nab_g@hotmail.com - thanks in advance, i am currently playing through Uncharted Drakes Fortune for the 4th time .. lol

    ReplyDelete
  23. joseaugusto1@hotmail.com ........thanks for doing this... been trying to get in for so long :(

    ReplyDelete
  24. amethystvenom@gmail.com

    I'm excited about this game! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. My code didn't work, and i loved uncharted one. Im excited about multiplayer as that is what i spend most of my time playing. Please and thankyou!

    sl1m261@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Me wants beta plz =D

    a.m.k-911@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I want this beta code more than anyone on this webpage, and I'll tell you why, right after you email me the code. :D

    yasdenvassant@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would the love beta thanks guys for your hard work.

    TLM2501@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. PLEASE LET ME HAVE BETA :D

    email is :camiloshark7@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Please le me have a beta code!!!!

    psycho230@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would really appreciate a code - cheers!

    D4rkShaDoWz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. can i have a beta code??

    mail: logoita-lechuga@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. The beta code would be much appreciated.
    lilapo77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would like the beta code. :)

    drunkdragon9405@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  35. gief beta! hmkey?

    freakstar2k9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. here it goes.
    nabil2199(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Can I Haz The Beta Please? =)

    terryzerox@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I would love to be in the beta. I played Uncharted forever, and still don't get sick of it!

    brendan.woolbert@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. i will just do what you say and post my email hoping/praying you would give me the code instead of saying "plz give me"

    my email:

    itchamu@gmail.com

    P.S. Please give me :P

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hey, just putting my email for the chance of being in the beta :)

    dennisthorsen@yahoo.dk

    ReplyDelete
  41. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hi...
    Thank you very much if I can play Uncharted 2 beta...

    maria@mariamyfantasy.tk

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hey thx for the giveaway I would love to try it out it test it
    thx..

    ReplyDelete
  44. Yeah drop me that code Bakes_350@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. i want the beta
    renko-nenin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. i want a beta code!
    gustav.aik@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Alright, lets give this a go.

    dannyfld33@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'd like to get a code if i'm still eligible.

    zink405@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  50. i'd like to play beta

    AluProductions@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Uncharted 2 ftw !!!

    foxbeldin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. heck ya i want in that beta !
    awesome blog too man

    email > neogearzx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Beta, please? :D

    email: xsweetpinay408@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  54. It would be cool if i got a beta key
    E-mail:richboy96@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I really hope i get one . Had no luck getting one for LBP or KZ2

    Email : happydondavid@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. This is my first time trying out Closed Beta game.

    Hope I get chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I'll take one.

    youngkezzy15@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Oh please oh please

    arasheidiz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. beta for the win
    72uthless@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. beta looks amazing

    soccerkillz4@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. can i have the key plz


    jernex65@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete